Enquire Now !
DIGITIZATION & E-DOCUMENTATION SERVICES (ISO 9001, 27001 COMPLIANT)
“TRANSITION FROM CONVENTIONAL PAPER BASED INFORMATION TO ELECTRONIC DATA HAS NEVER BEEN AS ESSENTIAL FOR BUSINESSES AS IT IS TODAY.
BUSINESSES THAT RECOGNIZE THE URGENCY OF THIS NECESSITY AND ACT EARLY WILL HAVE AN UNDENIABLE ADVANTAGE OVER THOSE THAT ARE COMPELLED TO FOLLOW LATER.”
FAROHAR IS THE GLOBAL LEADER IN THE CREATION OF PRACTICAL, END-USER RELEVANT E-DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
- Turnkey conversion of hard copy (paper-based) documents into electronic computer-based e-library.
- High resolution scanning of paper documents into active searchable PDF using ultra-modern equipment for scanning and unique e-cleaning of each scanned document
- Creation of full color AutoCad (with PDF viewer) versions of plans and drawings
- Full-range, all level proprietary search engine
- Bookmarking upto smallest individually usable section of document using representative e-labels
- Client-specific e-cataloguing, data grouping and document indexing
- User-manageable back end system for subsequent updating and revisions of content
- LOWEST DATA SIZE achieved due to modern compression and optimization techniques
- Exclusive warranty and extended free 1 year post-delivery follow up service (see details below)
- Archival-quality source document handling and return including page smoothing, unbinding and rebinding all done in-house
- 1 DVD containing full e-library of digitized/electronized documents (individual groupings per DVD also provided as per client requirements). Click hereto view a sample library created for a major shipping company.
- Restoration and return of source data
- Optional hard copies and/or lamination of client-specified documents
- Optional urgent return of source documents
- 1 year free follow-up service
- Farohar’s unique warranty covering the quality of work delivered
Delivery Schedule (Indicative)
- Generic capacity of approximately 250,000 pages per month
- Capable of meeting client demand exceeding the above capacity given reasonable lead time
Main Functional Benifits of Digitization/Electronization
- Digitized plans, drawings can be made available to as many authorized users as possible. Very useful in frequently faced situations where group review or consultative review of these documents is required (e.g. emergency response, incident management, major refits, dry-docks, etc).
- Rich e-data library for inclusion and linking into legacy ERP/ software systems
- Travelling users (especially superintendents, managers) can remotely access digitized documents.
- No damage, loss or soiling risk.
- If required, paper copies can be printed as desired not only of the entire document but of specific sections in the scale desired.
- Corrections are easierand more economical to make, administer and distribute. Significant savings in cost and time are achieved.
- No storage space required. The space so saved can be released or used more profitably. This single benefit itself provides recurrent rent savings that far exceed the one-time cost of digitization.
- Digitized documents afford excellent cataloguing, inventory and retrieval efficiency, convenience and time savings that translate into significant cost savings for the Company.
- Digitized plans can be readily incorporated into your Company’s computerized solutions as required.
- Cost-efficient, prompt and uniform distribution across diverse locations such as vessels, multiple offices, external parties, etc. Also enables easier confirmation of successful transfer and receipt.
- Better security protection as compared to hard copy
- Mega savings in office space and storage equipment costs
Experience & Expertise
- Wide range of clients both mainstream and marine, including government bodies, private companies and sensitive organizations such as defense and legal
- Specialist maritime competence division manned by senior experienced marine managers for shipping and oil/gas sectors
- Highly scalable and skilled in-house workforce for rapid completion of projects
- Over 300 e-doc library projects delivered successfully
- QUALITY STANDARDS: Industry recognized standards compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 27001 adopted
- INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY: An individual may have multiple roles, however when there is a physical transition of documents from one team to another, the two persons to sign off are distinct individuals.
- RECORDS COMPATIBILITY: The registers are all maintained in Microsoft Excel. Uniform records, easy to use and understand.
- INCENTIVES AND PENALTIES: Well-established and transparent system of incentives for error-free work and penalties for errors ensures proactive QA amongst entire project team
- QUALITY TASK FORCE (QTF): A Quality Task Force of 4 experienced and qualified managers ensure that updates are prompt, errors are documented and incentives/penalties are applied accurately and continuously It is the responsibility of the QTF to help the production team achieve the desired quality levels, as set by the Project Requirements.
- SPOT CHECKS: QTF has the responsibility and authority to tap into the process at any stage and at any given time, to ensure that processes are being followed correctly and errors are minimal.
- PERIODIC AUDITS AND REPORTS: QTF has to submit a weekly Internal Audit & Progress report to the Project Manager and the Management Representative.
- ERROR RECTIFICATION & PREVENTION: QTF analyses the error reports, recommends improvements to the process, organizes training, and tracks overall improvement in efficiency over a period of time.
- ONLINE PROGRESS TRACKER: This portal will be available through a password protected area for each client to track the progress of their project.
Please click on contact us or fill up the Enquire Now form for our extremely competitive and transparent pricing structure, contractual and commercial terms.
We are also capable of tailoring client-preferred payment structures and schedules due to our commitment to total customer satisfaction and mutual sustainability.